1. Beauty attracts men but wisdom keeps them.
2. Elegance catches men's attention but intelligence convinces them.
3. Nagging irritates men but 'constructive silence weakens them.
4. The 'boy' in everyman pumps out occasionally, your ability to handle this, is a woman's truest maturity.
5. Men have secret struggles and silent pains. should you ever find them out exhibit the greatest maturity.
6. In the long-run your 'words' matters more to a man than your 'looks'. so invest the right words.
7. Earn a man's respect and he will consider you the yard stick 4 all his action.
8. Learn to mould the moods of your man.
9. Men will naturally give you their futures if they can recall your maturity in yesterday's issues.
10. Women are everywhere but queens are scarce. Let the queen in you come alive and he will hold you in high esteem...Danjuma Iliya.